Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's over!

Hello There!
Well like I said before, I had to have knee surgery today! And I was quite nervous! But I must say, that wasn't bad! hehe. Not that I plan on doing this again(hopefully!) but it went so quick and easy I was quite impressed. So now I'm home in bed recovering. Feels like all i've done is drink liquids, eat a lot and use the bathroom every two seconds! ha! But I feel great! Now tomorrow I hear will be a different story.

My grandma, Jimmy and my in-laws have all been great. I'm not allowed to get out of bed so I have to rely on other people to do things for me which is something I'm going have to get used to, at least for the first few days. So Jimmy has brought me my laptop, magazines,my walker (try not to laugh!), a TV tray (for all my snacks and beverages!), an extra pillow, and now her just brought the DVD player from the living room with a bunch of Disney movies for me to watch. Yahoooo! Talk about spoiled! Lol.....but actually it was the only way I would sit still! I hate being cooped up in here!!

Jimmy has to work for a couple hours tomorrow so I will have my sister, grandma, and mother-in-law here to take care of me! Lol it seems so silly, I can't do anything anyways! But i've definately needed the help to get out of bed to go to the bathroom and someone to bring me things. So I guess I won't gripe about so many people being here, I know they mean well and are worried.

Anyways, just wanted to update and say surgery went well I am feeling good....especially thanks to the vicodin!! haha. I'm all curled up in bed watching Sleeping Beauty. My FAVORITE<3
And my poor husband-to-be has to sleep in the living room on the couch with all the doggies so noone hurts me in the middle of the night. This should be an interesting night. Let's see if Jimmy decides to change his mind tomorrow after sleeping on the couch tonight HAHA I told him i'd sleep out there but noooo...he's so good to me. Let's see how much he can handle though! And I'm already putting our wedding vows to work these days between being sick two weeks ago and now having surgery..... "for better, for worse, in sickness and in health..." let's just say we don't even have to say those on our wedding day because it's basically a given now! hehe. I am so lucky!

Ok, enough mushy stuff from me!

Going to bed soon....hope everyone has a great weekend! Hope you're ready for the rain!
<3 Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment