Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my first surgery!! ahh!

Well, I could think of a million other things I would like to talk about today, but it seems that the biggest thing weighing on my mind right now is my knee surgery that is scheduled to happen in less than 16 hours! O.M.G.!
I've never had surgery before! I'm only 22. I'm not ready to add knee surgery to my lists of things i've gone through in my life! Thankfully, it's only a little orthoscopic surgery procedure just to clean up my knee and shave off a little piece of ANNOYANCE that is bothering me and causing me pain, but still! It still involves a knife, holes in my skin, and a recovery process..which involves vicodin (ew!) and being stuck in bed! This is not going to work for me!


Could be worse I guess?!
Holes so small doc says I won't even need stitches!



ANYWHO, on a better note, Jimmy will be here to take care of me and let me tell you, it will be quite a nice change!! Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy and takes care of me and our little family already, but this time is different. Because I won't be able to go behind him and do the things he doesn't do or just doesn't think about doing. So now I get to sit back and watch as he realizes all the things I do around here! hehe.

So, I know that God will be with me in that surgery room, but I'm still a little uneasy about the situation, so I hope everyone has me in their thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I'd appreciate it!:)

That is all.
I'm going to make something to eat, feed the dogs, take a shower then go to bed and wait for tomorrow.

Take care (:
 ~Kendra~

No comments:

Post a Comment