Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nice to meet you!

Hi! Nice to meet you, my name is Kendra.
And maybe occasionally you'll hear from my fiance Jimmy!
I am new to this, but lately I have been noticing a few friends of mine are jotting down their hopes, dreams, worries and ideas and publishing them on their very own blog sites. Seems a lot more calm, and hopefully a little more fun than Facebook!
So I wanted to get in on this action!
I have plenty of things going on in this little head of mine.
So I'm hear to let it out, ask for advice, look for ideas, maybe I can even bring something to the table.

So let me tell you a little bit about my life.
I am 22, living with my fiance, who is 28, and our 3 dogs! Work two jobs(it's rough!) I am a very busy person, as is my fiance!
We are recently engaged, after dating for 6 months and living together for about 5 months, we decided that THIS IS IT!
I am the oldest child out of 8 total. (Not all biological, but i love them just the same!) Needless to say, I have spent a good portion of my childhood babysitting and constantly chasing kids around!
I am a TOTAL girly-girl! And Jimmy, he's a farmer. How does that work? Stay tuned....

Basically, that's a little sneak peek for tonight, i'm getting tired, I will be back tomorrow to tell you all the things you want to know, don't want to know, and i guess just to vent if need be.




(top to left to right) Star, Sammy, and Stubbs....our wittle ones...who think they ruuuule the roost!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment