Wednesday, December 22, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas!!

I feel like Christmas just snuck up on me this year!! I have been waiting for it to come all year and now it's here and I feel like I'm not ready! Anybody else feeling this way?? And I've learned that I HAAATE wrapping paper! Lol.
I am AAALLLLL about the gift bags:)
So anyways, I have a large family, so Christmas day is always a little hectic, well now I am adding another house to my list of stops to make! Ay Yi Yi! LOL. But my problem is, nothing ever goes smoothly, so I'm trying my hardest to make this year different and not put so much stress on myself. So my dad's side of the family is having a get together tomorrow night with all the older cousins who are married and have kids now so it's hard for them to go on Christmas day, so it'll be fun to get to spend time with them, and on Christmas eve Jimmy and I will go to his parent's house and have dinner with his (very small) family and then go to my mom's house, then my stepdad's family function, then Jimmy's parents house again on Christmas day and hopefully my dad and brother and sister will come spend Christmas night with us at our house because I don't want to make another trip to Fresno again just for Kendall and Madi. Sad but true. We're traveling so much already. I wish everyone could get it together!! It was hard when we were kids, but now it seems even harder that my parent's are divorced and the kids are split up because everyone's schedules are different!! So yeah, a little annoying, Jimmy and I are discussing the idea of laying down the law once we're married and telling my Dad he needs to come to us, especially when babies are involved! It was no bueno traveling all day on Christmas when I was younger, and I have no interest in doing it anymore! LOL we'll see how that goes over. I'll keep ya posted!
On another note, I go back to work on Jan. 1st and I have to admit that I am a little anxious to see all my co-workers! Oh and 2 of my bridesmaids ordered their dresses for the wedding!!! YAY! I have less than 4 months til my wedding! I still cannot believe it!!

The rain has been nice, but man has it made me laaazy! I have been curled up watching disney movies for the last 2 days. Yes, I said disney. We have a DVD/VCR player and it is sooo much cheaper to buy disney vhs, so I ordered a box of 50 disney vhs on ebay for like $40!! Gasp, right?! So I'm in heaven right now:)

That's enough for now, need to get down to business around here!
Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I'll post after Christmas to tell you what santa brought us! I've been pretty good this year;)

No comments:

Post a Comment