Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ok, I'm back....

......With something that will really catch my interest, my soon to be husband, James Joseph Cotter ;)

Here's a little survey I found online that tests just how much you know about the man you're marrying!

Here I go...

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your (future) Husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your (future) Husband to see how right you really are.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Law and Order:SVU, Deadliest Catch, Axe Men, Ice Road Truckers, Storage Wars..... he has lots of favorites!!

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? tomatoes........and cheesecake (what a freak!)

4. You go out to eat and have a drink.... depends on where we go, but we go to Applebee's a lot and he orders the steak and likes the apple martini's lol or dr.pepper

5. What size shoe does he wear? 10 or 10 1/2....he wouldn't even be able to answer that question, sad when you're spouse knows your shoe size and you don't

6. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? he does collect something.... JOHN DEERE tractors....and lots of other stuff..he's a little bit of a packrat!!
 
7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?he likes turkey and swiss cheese....i don't know if that's his favorite though!

8. What would this person eat every day if he could? probably french fries lol

9. What is his favorite cereal? i think fruit loops or cinnamon toast crunch

10. What would he never wear? he swears he would never wear jean shorts, he thinks it's weird...give it some time, I'm sure he'll wear them when he's older because he won't care anymore!!

11. What is his favorite sports team? we're not big sports watchers but he like the s.f. giants
 
12. Who did he vote for? don't know if he did, we weren't together back then.
 
13. Who is his best friend? I don't know which one of his friends he would consider to be a "best friend" but he has quite a few friends he talks to, but we don't see friends much these days.

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Um, I'm sure he wishes I was a more pleasant person LOL I can be a bit of a grouch sometimes and I'm sure he would like me to not nag!

15. What is his heritage? I know his dad is irish....lol and that's all I know!

16. you bake him a cake for his birthday what kind of cake is it?? we didn't celebrate his birthday last year (we had juuuuust started dating) and his next birthday is a week before our wedding so he'll be lucky if I find the time to make him a cake.... but i'd probably bake a white cake, who doesn't like a white cake? lol
 
17. Did he play sports in high school? not that I know of, I know he played soccer when he was younger...but i'm sure he just partied in h.s. ( I find this hard to believe, but those are the only high school stories I hear from him LOL)

18. What could he spend hours doing? yard work, watching tv, detailing his truck, playing with the dogs
 
19. What is one unique talent he has? he makes me very happy:) that may not be unique to others, but it works for me!
 
Off to bed now, just thought i'd post a little fun quiz just to pass some time!! Goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment