So now for an update....
- I went to the hospital yesterday to get blood work done to see how my thyroid medication is working for me. Hopefully I'm on the right track!!
- I ordered my save the dates and my MOH stuffed them in envelopes, so they need addresses and stamps and they're headed out! WOO HOO!
- Have had a stiff neck since last Thursday....no bueno!
- Having a MRI on my back on Thursday to check for pinched nerves in my back because my legs have oddly been going numb...pretty scary.
- 3 of my girls picked up their bridesmaid's dresses, I must say, they look great!
- Met with my uncle today who will be marrying me and Jimmy, he made me feel so much better about the timeline of the wedding day...needless to say I have been kind of clueless on the rules!
- Sent off the paperwork for my passport today, should be in within 4 weeks so we can go on our honeymoon cruise to MEXICO!
- Our friend's had their little girl last week! Remember I told you we had two friend's having babies this month? one boy, one girl? Yeah, they're both here!! Lots more baby time for us I hope! hehe.
- I set up my sewing machine in the front living room to start playing and practicing last week, first project: a shopping cart seat cover for babies! I've only got the patterns cut out and the fabric...haven't sewed anything yet!
Well, that's all the updates I can think of! We haven't been up to too much around here. Just been living the simple life. Just the way we like it!!
Oh, I told Jimmy that I'd tell the world just how wonderful he is, and he truly is. It's still uncomfortable for me to drive because of my knee ( and now I have a stiff neck!!) so if Jimmy has time, he takes me around to run my errands...bank, doctor appointments, shopping, etc.... I can't begin to say how much I appreciate and love that sweet man of mine!! My grandma always tells me to appreciate the little things, and let me tell you, I certainly do! Ok that's enough about him, I don't want him to read this and get all full of himself!! Lol. Only kidding.
Have a good night everyone and I'll be sure to post after my MRI, maybe I'll be able to read these MRI's better than the ones for my knee!! I want to know what's going on Lol. Hope you're enjoying my page's new face lift! It took me a while to twerk and tweak it the way I want it!!
Off to take a shower and get into bed, going to get new tires on my car tomorrow!! Go ahead and guess how much 4 tires cost for my car?? I am in shock, needless to say it's the first time I've ever bought them!! Lol.